I was nominated for the Creative Blogger Award by a Pokemon Master! Thank you, Jen Frias (I’m assuming that’s your name)! Here’s a Lotad for you:
Nominate your top 10 blogs
Notify them by social media and WordPress and their links
List 5 facts about yourself
List the rules
I’m nominating these wonderful WordPress blogs. They’re not actually required to follow the award rules but I just want to send a shout-out that I’m a fan of their blogs. I appreciate all your hard work and creative juices. I love your blogs! Please continue sharing your creativity with the world!
- Travel: M/V MOKEN
- Art: Twrlare
- Poetry: Tinig at Letra
- Politics: The Professional Heckler
- Satire: So What’s News
- Prose: Of Coffee Breaks and Cigar Haze
- Cats: Cats at the Bar
- Poetry: Vituperation
- Philippine Literature: Artsibong Atisan (Edgar Calabia Samar’s blog)
- Literature: Qwiklit
Five Facts About Myself:
1. I am a cat lover.
2. One of my favorite authors is Anne Tyler. Her novels talk about mid-life crisis, family issues and marriage—obviously I’m not the target audience. I love her descriptive writing style, it brings me to the story, not just to the book.
4. My blog is named Naked Ideation because when we ponder, we undress ourselves.
5. I’m not a smartphone user. I’m still with my Samsung Champ. It’s so old you can’t find it on Samsung’s website anymore.