Thank you Asil Acasio for nominating me. This is my first blog award. Subjectively, my blog is not neat. My blog is one dirty cubbyhole that lacks artistry as far as visual aesthetics is concerned. I’m not even sure if my writings are neat, I prefer to call them well-bleached shabby thoughts. Thank you Asil for your objective nomination! I appreciate your surprise appreciation!
1) Put the award logo on your blog.
2) Answer 7 questions asked by the person who nominated you.
3) Thank the people who nominated you, linking to their blogs.
4) Nominate any number of bloggers you like, linking to their blogs.
5) Let them know you nominated them (by commenting on their blog etc.)
My answers to Asil’s questions:
1. What would you pick, the ability to see the future or the past?
The ability to see the past is better
I don’t want to see the future,
Let it remain a mystery
I want to see the past
I want to relive some memories.
2. What was your most embarrassing moment?
I can’t remember any embarrassing moments. This one’s my recent awkward moment: My girlfriend and I went to a cafe for lunch. At first, we are reluctant to enter because it seems like there are no customers yet even though the sign says it’s already open. As we slowly open the door, there are three guys inside cleaning their musical instruments. A silent staring contest ensued between us. We can’t contain the level of awkwardness so we turned our backs and slowly walk away. Oh, we didn’t walk, we were dragged by the air of extreme awkwardness. I realized later that that bar opens at 8PM. We went there three hours early.
3. Which would you prefer, food or WiFi?
Food. I don’t even use a smartphone.
4. What did you answer on 3?
Please refer to 3.
5. What movie/book character would you relate to?
This question’s hard so I’ll give a general answer. I can be that sidekick—the go-to guy, wisecrack pal, sarcastic friend, romantic chap and serious talker. And I’ll finish eating your fries if you decided to “dig that chick.”
6. Do you believe in global warming?
Yes. I believe in Global Warming. Most of our scientists do. Some people consider it as a hoax because, I think, they can’t accept that the world is changing and we might never live the same way again. Or they’ve just accepted the fact that humans can’t do something about it.
7. How many lies have you committed whether small or big?
It’s hard to count lies. But I seldom tell lies. I tell the truth as much as possible. Sometimes, I tell it in a satirical or humorous way. That way, I’m not being offensive and I’m not twisting the facts.
1. Death Penalty. Yes or No?
2. Do you believe that equality exists?
3. If there’s an on-going war, what would be your role?
4. What is the hardest question you’ve ever encountered?
5. Do you believe that beauty contests objectify women?
6. Do you think that my blog is really neat?
7. Who is your favorite human being? Why?